Paula Hitler, the last living member of Adolf Hitler's immediate family, died in 1960.
The most prominent and longest-living direct descendant of Adolf Hitler's father, Alois, was Adolf's nephew William Patrick Hitler. With his wife Phyllis, he eventually moved to Long Island, New York, changed his last name, and had four sons. None of William Hitler's children have had any children of their own.
Over the years, various investigative reporters have attempted to track down other distant relatives of the Führer. Many are now alleged to be living inconspicuous lives and have long since changed their last name.
- Klara Hitler, mother
- Alois Hitler, father
- Alois Hitler, Jr., half-brother
- Angela Hitler Raubal, half-sister
- Bridget Dowling, sister-in-law
- Eva Braun, mistress and then wife
- Geli Raubal, niece
- Gretl Braun, sister-in-law through Hitler's marriage to Eva Braun
- Heinz Hitler, nephew
- Hermann Fegelein, brother-in-law through Hitler's marriage to Eva Braun
- Ilse Braun, sister-in-law through Hitler's marriage to Eva Braun
- Johann Georg Hiedler, presumed grandfather
- Johann Nepomuk Hiedler, maternal great-grandfather, presumed great uncle and possibly Hitler's true paternal grandfather
- Leo Raubal Jr, nephew
- Maria Schicklgruber, grandmother
- Paula Hitler, sister
- William Patrick Hitler, nephew